Pressure wave technology is a non-surgical way of treating a wide array of soft tissue conditions and is quickly becoming an extremely popular and successful treatment.
Pressure wave technology, or Sound Wave Therapy, speeds the body's natural healing process. The body's blood circulation is enhanced and the metabolism is stimulated and the damaged tissue is able to regenerate. Pressure Wave Technology has even proven effective when the body has not been successful in self healing.
What Does it Treat?
- Knee Injuries
- Heel Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hip Pain
- Hamstring Pain
- Overuse Injuries
- Scar Tissue
- Stress Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- 91% Improvement for overuse injury pain
- 83% Improvement for calcific shoulder pain
- 76% Improvement for posterior heel pain
- 90% Improvement for heel pain
- 80% Improvement for elbow pain
- 88% Improvement for knee pain
- 80% Improvement for myofascial trigger points
- 90% Improvement for acupuncture pressure wave technology